Vomiting in the morning

Options
2»

Replies

• The_Outlaw_Torn
    The_Outlaw_Torn Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    After staying at a Holiday Inn the other night...I would conclude you probably have stomach cancer.
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    stop....drinking.....the......tea?
  • Rhonnie
    Rhonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I drink tea and every time I drink it, I throw up. But I'm still going to drink it anyway.

Are you kidding me? STOP DRINKING SOMETHING THAT IS MAKING YOU ILL. Problem solved, case closed, everybody go home.

Chill, she never said she would continue drinking the tea if it was indeed what was making her throw up.
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    you are 110% sure you are not pregant?

Seriously go see a Dr.
  • Igotdisbish
    Options
    Hmm.. What is your heart rate like? Are you having normal bowel movements? Are your toes pink or more of a green? How do you know your not pregnant?

I need these answers before I can diagnose.
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    I drink tea and every time I drink it, I throw up. But I'm still going to drink it anyway.

Are you kidding me? STOP DRINKING SOMETHING THAT IS MAKING YOU ILL. Problem solved, case closed, everybody go home.

Chill, she never said she would continue drinking the tea if it was indeed what was making her throw up.

It only happens when she drinks the tea. Seems fairly simple. And.... she's still drinking it.
  • JohnMessmer
    JohnMessmer Posts: 536
    Options
    It is probably because you have adjusted your normal food intake in the morning with your Green Tea. If you increase your breakfast, that will probably resolve the issue (if you want to continue to drink Green Tea).
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    What you're saying is you + tea = vomit. Basic math tells me that if you take out the tea, there's no vomit. I'm not sure why you'd waste your money or your doctor's time. Stop drinking the tea. If you continue to vomit, then go see your doc.
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options

It only happens when she drinks the tea. Seems fairly simple. And.... she's still drinking it.

QFT
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    I'm surprised no one mentioned the lemon grass. I know a few people who are sensitive to it (upset stomach). Maybe try a different green tea.
  • Pernimac
    Pernimac Posts: 15
    Options
    I have the same problem with teas. My body is super sensative to caffeine so I do decaf teas and teas that aren't specialty (like, acai berry pomegranate), that stuff gets me sick! It's too hard on the stomach in the am. Another great homemade drink in the am...my all time fav is lemon tea. Squeeze one whole lemon, drop in some honey, and fill with warm boiled water ummmm oh and for a better metab boost, add a pinch (very small) of cayenne pepper. :-)
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    What you're saying is you + tea = vomit. Basic math tells me that if you take out the tea, there's no vomit. I'm not sure why you'd waste your money or your doctor's time. Stop drinking the tea. If you continue to vomit, then go see your doc.

:flowerforyou:

Why waste the doctor's time, you say? Because the most simple solution can't possibly be the right one - there has to be something less obvious and more complicated going on!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Could be post nasal drip, but.........see a doctor.
  • humanismu
    humanismu Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I take my multi vitamin in the morning with my other medication (lamotrigine and asprin ususally), so I'll try and switch that to evenings. Just so everyone's clear, I'm not incapable of making connections. I just wanted to know if this was something that had happened to other people. I've vomited when I haven't had any tea, it just /usually/ happens when I drink tea. I'll obvi stop drinking that particular tea. I am very very very sure I'm not pregnant. The doctor option was there just in case.
  • LifeWithPie
    LifeWithPie Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    After staying at a Holiday Inn the other night...I would conclude you probably have stomach cancer.

LOL