Pretty sure this is the opposite of success lmao TMI post

Options
2»

Replies

• Sarandipity
    Sarandipity Posts: 1,560
    Options
    Mine have actually gone up in cup sizes since I started loosing. Less than a year ago I was fitted into a 44E, I am now in a 36G :noway: Luckily I haven't had back issues, but I do have trouble finding a supportive enough sports bra. I am shrinking so fast I don't want to spend a lot on them at this point.
  • 25anniversary2011
    25anniversary2011 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I can honestly not remember the last time I wore anything but a DD cup. I will jump for joy if and when I go down to a C cup. Hopefully my boobs won't jump with me then!!!! :bigsmile:
  • pressica
    pressica Posts: 361
    Options
    I would love to go down to a B cup. Pretty sure that was my training size. :wink: Enjoy your freedom from back pain.
  • aapye
    aapye Posts: 9
    Options
    I'm a 36 DD and would love to have a B cup.
  • smae1980
    smae1980 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Then there are those of us that were lucky enough to get up to a B while heavier. Now that I've lost 20 lbs, I've gone from a 36B to a 34A. Why couldn't that have come from my butt and left my boobs alone!?
  • cherie2304
    cherie2304 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I hear ya! I went from a D to now a C...after I am done losing I am definitely going to get a tummy tuck and a boob job. From losing so much weight I have begun to sag...I hate the way it looks and I'm only 28. Gotta get er done!
  • questionablemethods
    questionablemethods Posts: 2,174 Member
    Options
    So this is funny. I've worn a 36D for as long as I can remember, with a brief dip into a C-cup when I last lost a bunch of weight. I get measured at the store whenever I lose/gain weight and I tend to think I know what a good fitting bra looks/feels like.

I took my measurements this morning and noticed that things have gone down significantly--most of all in my chest (just under my breasts) and across the bust. So, I thought "I'm going to plug these into an online calculator and see what my new size should be."

Now, I realize that the online calculators can't replace a fitter who knows what she is doing, but THREE different calculators told me that I should now be a size..... 34A!!!!!

First of all.... WHAT?!

But secondly, no way! I don't think I'm in denial -- I think the girls look great and I honestly wouldn't mind getting to buy a petite size. I just REALLY don't think that what I am sporting is a 34A! I guess I'll have to hit up a department store and find out for sure.