Not a loss success but...

I haven't had a binge in almost 2 weeks!!! I am SO proud of myself. I used to binge at least once a month. It's really exciting!! Although, I've never really known what hungry felt like until now! Now, to work on posting my calories every day! I still struggle with that. And hopefully I can lose 10 or so pounds!

Replies

• 1ocean1girl
    1ocean1girl Posts: 197 Member
    Amazing job!!! Finding the will power to not binge is a huge success...that will lead the scale success. Keep it up :happy:
  • walleyebob977
    walleyebob977 Posts: 201 Member
    Awesome job keep up the work. Little things add up to big ones you got this.
  • cathers_
    cathers_ Posts: 70
    Congratulations. And get posting those cals, once you start you won't be able to stop!
  • MazieSue
    MazieSue Posts: 3 Member
    I am sure I am not the only one pulling for you. You will get there. Try to distract yourself when you think you feel a binge coming on. Go outside and get a little of that sunshine...will make you feel so good! Drink some water, thirst is often mistaken for hunger, and most of all look at what you want to eat and ask if it looks better in the wrapper or on you. Is the price you pay worth it. Usually it isn't. Take care and tickle the baby for me. Remember...baby steps!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!