South Bay

evanbeek
evanbeek Posts: 42 Member
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
I've been doing Beachbody Insanity for a few weeks now, but wasn't paying attention to what I was eating. Found this site while looking for a solid iPhone app to track progress. It's definitely made me more conscious of all the bad crap I'd been eating. Between the circuit training and eating healthier, I feel way better throughout the day. Glad to see there is an active community and most of the food entries have been pretty close to correct. Great site in general.

From 242lbs to ???

Whatever it takes to get me in a Spartan from 300 costume by Halloween. :)

Replies

• I'm a P90Xer...on day 67. Thinking about doing Insanity once I finish, or maybe a combination of the two.

Keep at it, cause I want to see some pics of your Halloween costume :tongue:
  • evanbeek
    evanbeek Posts: 42 Member
    I'm a P90Xer...on day 67. Thinking about doing Insanity once I finish, or maybe a combination of the two.
    Day 67 is impressive. I started the P90X but don't really have a good place to set up all the resistance gear (plus it's hard to do when you are traveling), so I slacked out about a week into it. The Insanity stuff has been great so far because it doesn't require any extra gear (a mat is nice for some of the ground work) and I'll be able to toss the DVDs in my bag or put the videos on my iPad when I'm traveling for work next week.
This discussion has been closed.