Can I make it stick this time?

Options
So, been on MFP a few times, chickened out/wasn't ready/whatever excuse you can think of. I ended up deleting my account each time thinking that I can do this on my own, I don't NEED this. Well, turns out, I do. I got married in Sept of 2011 and used MFP to make sure I could fit into my wedding dress. I lost 8 or so pounds. So, I know this works. And I know I CAN do it. I just need the motivation and support system to give me the kick in the pants I need.

I want to get an initial reading on exactly what my normal food intake looks like so I can see where I need to improve and what my habits are. I always just jumped right in and made a TON of changes to what I eating and I think that is part of the reason why I never followed through. Perhaps seeing what the heck I have been doing to my body can put things into perspective. So, if you add me and see a ton of junk food in my diary, that is why. Starting with next week's trip to the grocery store, I am going to be working on cutting out the fatty, sugary, junk food and starting to make better food choices.

I know I can do this!

Replies

• RemiLynn79
    RemiLynn79 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Good Luck to you! I have been back a few times and it works, but I lose focus. I'm hoping it sticks for me this time too!
  • alfbedoun
    alfbedoun Posts: 31
    Options
    Best of luck! Feel free to add me! I am on here everyday and my diary is open to friends. :-)
  • lucille_heather
    lucille_heather Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    hey,
    ive been on here for a few months but never really stuck to it either. Determined to this time though!
    feel free to add me if you want :)
    can help motivate each other :)
    xo