30 pounds. It's something, right?

Options
So I recently hit 30 pounds lost (unofficially 33, but we'll see what the number is on my weigh-in day tomorrow.) I know 30 pounds isn't huge, but I'm still pretty proud as I tried to lose weight for a while but (perhaps it was the meds I was on that I stopped a bit ago) the scale didn't budge for months.
I don't see a visible difference, but here are a couple photos of me around my higher weight and me recently. (Now lets see if I can figure out how to post images.)

Higher weight (around 191)

yvNuWZi.jpg?1

a7fywik.jpg

Recently (around 159lbs sorry for lack of decent photos)

0vf9Ndx.jpg

Wt0MP4P.jpg?1

Replies

• hibo25
    hibo25 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding me? 30lbs loss did wonders on you! You look amazing, beautiful in both before and after ! Thanks for sharing !!!!
  • jennylea16
    jennylea16 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    There's a big difference! You look great!
  • sprintto50
    sprintto50 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    The difference is very noticable. You rock!
  • CCusedtodance
    CCusedtodance Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I can DEFINITELY see the difference, especially in your face. WAY TO GO!!!!
  • luckylei
    luckylei Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    So modest :smile: You look great!
  • Nola4
    Nola4 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!! I can not wait until I hit 30 and can see a difference like that. Keep up the great work. And 30 pounds is a HUGE deal!!
  • Help4nb
    Help4nb Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    well done you look great! can see a real difference........ be proud x...
  • famousmel
    famousmel Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    The first thing I though was "Are you kidding me??" I can't WAIT to get to 30lbs!! Good lookin out...
  • CBrook04
    CBrook04 Posts: 107
    Options
    It's something alright! 30 lbs is a huge loss. Congratulations on your weight loss. I hope I can say I have a 30 lbs loss soon enough. :)
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    30 pounds is a lot more than just something! great job :) keep it up girl
  • AmberLee2012
    Options
    Looking good! I started at 199 and I'm down 28 lbs. Feel free to add me :) My goal is 130. I'm 5'2 and 1/2.
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    WHAT?! 30# isn't MUCH? That's my 3 year old. Try carrying her around for a month! That's awesome!
  • AnninStPaul
    AnninStPaul Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You have lost over 15% of your starting body weight!! Well done!
  • Conniekui
    Conniekui Posts: 24
    Options
    You look great! Big difference. And yes, 30 is a lot. I can't wait to get there:)
  • 1brokegal44
    1brokegal44 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding?? 30 lbs is freakin' awesome! You should be very proud of yourself.
  • staceypunk
    staceypunk Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    30 pounds is SO GREAT! Enjoy your results you look great!
  • brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Don't downplay your results, I think 30 pounds is awesome. You look great!
  • homecamp
    homecamp Posts: 17
    Options
    30 pounds lost!! Happy Dance!! Way to Go!! :smile:
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    30 pounds is a SUPER HUGE, FREAKIN' AWESOME, RIDICULOUSLY FANTASTIC something. You are totally right to celebrate! Congratulations!
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    You bet 30 pounds is something, and you look great! Congrats on your hard work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!