PB2 is so.... MMMMM!!!! :-D

Options
DorisR184
DorisR184 Posts: 471 Member
Ok, I know I'm extremely late with this, but WOW PB2 lives up to all the positive things I've been reading about on these forums... And before anyone says "why not just eat regular peanut butter?" I do! But the PB2 is a wonderful alternative to have on hand when I don't have the extra calories and fat to spare for the day... Ok, I'm off to do a HAPPY DANCE!! :happy:

Replies

• bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    so glad to read this post! i just ordered a 2-pack online today :D
  • laurie41565
    laurie41565 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Oh I absolutely love PB2!!!! A couple of my coworkers and myself order 8 lbs and split it. Love the stuff!! I've made delicious treats using it too!! I eat it every day!! : )

Oh and I heard the chocolate one is out of this world too. I'm going to order that next!!
  • emih29
    emih29 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Oh I absolutely love PB2!!!! A couple of my coworkers and myself order 8 lbs and split it. Love the stuff!! I've made delicious treats using it too!! I eat it every day!! : )

Oh and I heard the chocolate one is out of this world too. I'm going to order that next!!

Chocolate is amazing...where are you ordering 8lbs?
  • brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    I like it, too - finally stumbled across it at Kroger's one day. Need to try the chocolate next!
  • staceypunk
    staceypunk Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Well, I just added the two pak with choc and PB to my amazon cart!
  • DorisR184
    Options
    Ok, now I feel forced to go back to GNC & pick up the chocolate one too lol :wink:
  • DorisR184
    Options
    Sooo I went back and ended up picking up the PB2 with chocolate, and it is just as YUMMYLICIOUS as the original PB2! OMG, I'm officially hooked on this stuff :bigsmile: