Beautiful Eyes You Say... Let's seem em!

Options

Replies

• TravelinChiGal
    TravelinChiGal Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    See profile pic :D

1529060.png
  • elusive_design
    elusive_design Posts: 1,095 Member
    Options
    Lizzy, that can actually happen due to an acidity issue in your diet. Excessive amounts of meat, dairy, processed sugar without an alkaline balance can do all sorts of wonky things! I've actually known two other blue eyed people who had this happen to them while on long term keto/atkin style diets
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    What if our eyes are only average? Do you still want to see them? Do we have to have two of them? This thread is divisive!
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    What if our eyes are only average? Do you still want to see them? Do we have to have two of them? This thread is divisive!
    Are you srs? I have brown eyes, yet still get told by people I have "beautiful eyes", but I don't feel like posting.
    No one said "BLUE EYES ONLY!!!" or.. "GREEN EYES ONLY!!!" anywhere...
  • The_Aly_Wei
    The_Aly_Wei Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    I'm told I have nice eyes...

I think it is just because I have minimal boobage, so people are forced to look at my eyeballs.
    -cough- creeped your pics, there's a lot going on, not only your eyes lol.
    But you do have nice eyes.

Oh hey, thanks:)
  • ThinLizzie0802
    ThinLizzie0802 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Lizzy, that can actually happen due to an acidity issue in your diet. Excessive amounts of meat, dairy, processed sugar without an alkaline balance can do all sorts of wonky things! I've actually known two other blue eyed people who had this happen to them while on long term keto/atkin style diets

Interesting!
  • ThinLizzie0802
    ThinLizzie0802 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Are you srs? I have brown eyes, yet still get told by people I have "beautiful eyes", but I don't feel like posting.

I don't see anything about brown eyes in that post you responded to?
  • Sinisterly
    Options

I don't see anything about brown eyes in that post you responded to?
    That's what people consider "average" or "boring brown" and I've heard it plenty times before.
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    Well, I didn't say anything about lipstick, lipgloss or glitter, now did I? :laugh:

Although...

Well, if you are going to go for the whole drag look, I may as well shave the beard while I'm at it and find a nice sarong and blouse, wouldn't you say? :laugh: :laugh:
    Shall I also purchase a hula-hoop? :flowerforyou:
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options

Yes. I'm SUPER SUPER serious. It says we have to have BEAUTIFUL EYES. Plural AND beautiful!!! See? Divisive!

*I'm just kidding. In case that statment didn't clear it up.*
  • Sinisterly
    Options

Yes. I'm SUPER SUPER serious. It says we have to have BEAUTIFUL EYES. Plural AND beautiful!!! See? Divisive!

*I'm just kidding. In case that statment didn't clear it up.*
    Oh ok, was hoping you didn't feel less b/c the not blue or not a certain "color" that "needed" to be had, because that's hooplah imho >.<

But yeah, just close one eye.. Wear an eyepatch if you must!
    Post 2 pics.. There you go, EYES!
  • Kinseykick
    Kinseykick Posts: 59
    Options
    Heeehee, I love my eyes. The perfect combination of my dad's blue eyes and my mom's hazel.

eye.jpg
  • iamspdd
    iamspdd Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    edb24586-ffd6-4850-89d0-558f69f5f21c_zpsd5593c3e.jpg

My daughter. :smile:
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    I tried to get a good picture

20140505_023005_zps4b157f4a.jpg
  • FitWithWit44
    FitWithWit44 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    photo.jpg
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    edb24586-ffd6-4850-89d0-558f69f5f21c_zpsd5593c3e.jpg

My daughter. :smile:
    D'awwww <3.
  • 17ChargerGirl17
    Options
    I can not for the life of me figure out how to post a picture.
    No matter what I try it doesn't work.... Oh Well, **SIGH****.
    Profile picture will have to do. lol
  • asherka
    asherka Posts: 65
    Options
    So many beautiful peepers!