anyone here with Lupus or Arthritus symptoms ?

Options
My Joints and bones ache .. I am Tired . when my fingers get cold they turn blue .. Anyone here have sympmtoms like these ..

Replies

• clester1
    clester1 Posts: 1
    Options
    Yes. I have all those issues . I was referred to a rheumatologist and he's worked out medication plan along with a simple Vitamin D supplement that has made a HUGE difference in how I feel.

I saw three different doctors before I found him . If you can, find a rheumatolgist. They treat many autoimmune disorders --not just the joint issues.

Feel free to send me a message if you'd like. Good luck.

Cindy
  • pixiepandora
    Options
    I sometimes get pains in my joints and am often very tired and have to take naps in the afternoons (lol). These are possibly symptoms and I should see a doctor really. xx
  • BMW6Series
    Options
    I was diagnosed with Lupus in 2008.

I put off going to the doctor for years, even though I was having pain and fatigue. It was diagnosed with a blood test.

Once I had the diagnosis I joined a local Lupus support group and that has been helpful. It is good to meet up with people who have gone down that road before. It is good to have people who understand what you are going through.

I recommend getting checked out by a Doctor, and make sure that they do a blood test.

BMW6Series

P.S. I agree with the comment on Vitamin D. I have to take large doses of it by prescription.