I feel so doomed

Options
Well, I was put on a new med and lets just say I gained 15 pond in a few weeks so today I am starting all over again from working out to counting calories. The only bad thing is the medication makes it hard to do cardio so ill just be walking 3 miles a day very slowly..lol Hope my body adjust to the med and I can start doing cardio again without my heart skipping. My cardiologist said my heart was fine but when I do cardio my heart starts skipping(Even when I'm not on meds) so do not know what I'm going to do about that yet

Replies

• KateDonnelly
    Options
    Take care of your whole self the best you can. Make gentle changes so your heart can catch up in it's own time. Things will get better! Slow walking is good too. Gives you a chance to stop and smell the flowers! Literally. Love to you!
  • fitandhealthy
    fitandhealthy Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry to hear that :( Hopefully your cardiologist can suggest an alternative fitness plan, but until then, the walking sound good? I wish you good luck and good health! :flowerforyou:
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    My heart goes out to you...ask your Cardio Doc if you can swim? Perhaps if you refrain from over heating...?? So sorry sweetie.
  • mskimberlee
    mskimberlee Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    It must be overwhelming! I'm new to this group, but honestly it seems like an awesome place for support! You've come to the right place!