2 months in, first introduction.

I'm about 2 months into working out again, 46 days or so on MFP. I just wanted to introduce myself because it occurred to me, that while I may have some incredible friends already, the majority of them are female. I feel I should have some more male friends. Problem? How can you tell if someone is a douche? I don't want to just go around randomly sending FR to guys I know nothing about and have them turn into complete tools and am forced to give them the axe.

That's where this introduction comes into play! Maybe you see me on this forum and think to yourself, "Self, this guy doesn't seem like a complete tool. He seems motivated and dedicated enough. Maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea to be friends with this guy." Then, maybe, you send me a friend request... with a message, of course.

Now, I'm not excluding the ladies here. Maybe you read this and think the same thing and also want to add me. That is fine too. I would still appreciate a message all the same.

What's that you say? I haven't actually introduced myself that much? I just rambled about wanting more friends? You may be right. Maybe though, just maybe, you have learned enough about me by my typing style and viewing my profile.