Fb

Options
alymarphi
alymarphi Posts: 90 Member
Did any one connect MFP with Fb? i wanted to know what updates it posts to Fb? im a little hesitant im not sure hhow much i want people to know about my weight loss.

Replies

• NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    umm Good question, sorry no answer from me, but I'm sure you will get an answer from a member if not you can always ask Mike directly.:smile: Hello by the way.:wink:
  • ericac
    ericac Posts: 2,679
    Options
    I know it posts weight loss....and I think that you can put on there what you want....but I'm not sure....:laugh: so I was pretty much no help:laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • ChubbieTubbie
    ChubbieTubbie Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    When you set it up you can chose what it posts!
  • pfenixa
    pfenixa Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'm the same way, partially because I'm on here everyday and I don't want my fb getting spammed with my updates. Luckily, when you set up fb updates it gives you the option to check which kinds of items you want put on fb, such as any time you lose weight or when you log in so many days in a row. One thing I changed on mine was it will share when you've finished your food & exercise diary for the day, which just meant every day spam that no one with a mfp account was gonna be able to read anyway :P
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    Mine doesn't work at all. Got fed up trying.
  • alymarphi
    alymarphi Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    thanks for the help :)