30 Day Shred results: day 1 vs day 23 - pics

Options
hope002
hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
Here is my day 1 vs day 23 of 30 day shred. I started it Feb 1 and second picture was taken yesterday. I couldn't wait until day 30 :)
I wanted to share so bad, maybe it will inspire someone to do 30DS.
30DS_zps95dcaaf2.jpg

Replies

• missmegan831
    missmegan831 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Great dedication and amazing results!! Keep up the great work!
  • TammyS3
    TammyS3 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Great job. I wish I had taken pics too. Today is Day 11 for me.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    AWESOME results!! Keep it up! You're doing wonderfully! :)
  • hope002
    Options
  • lobo_a_gogo
    lobo_a_gogo Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! I was using 30DS most days for about a month but then I started going back to the gym and stopped 30DS. Probably would have kept it up if I had results like yours! Did you have any trouble with video 2 or 3? I couldn't do plank jacks so I kept doing video 1
  • steadybutsure
    steadybutsure Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Nice!!! I didn't take pictures when i did mine in jn but i knew there was a huge difference my clothes were loose. am even more excited for end of the month when i get done with ripped in 30.
  • ohlookdanielle
    ohlookdanielle Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow that's great!
  • Tootce01
    Tootce01 Posts: 184
    Options
    Tremendous results! Keep up the excellent work!
  • mjhedgehog
    mjhedgehog Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    great job! definitely a big difference.
  • hope002
    Options
    AMAZING! I was using 30DS most days for about a month but then I started going back to the gym and stopped 30DS. Probably would have kept it up if I had results like yours! Did you have any trouble with video 2 or 3? I couldn't do plank jacks so I kept doing video 1
    Level 2 was the hardest. I fallowed Anita for about 7-8 days before I could do it, by day 10 I was fallowing Nataly
  • imstrong4me
    imstrong4me Posts: 119
    Options
    im starting mines tomorrow
  • hope002
    Options
    Nice!!! I didn't take pictures when i did mine in jn but i knew there was a huge difference my clothes were loose. am even more excited for end of the month when i get done with ripped in 30.
    That's what I plan on doing next - ripped in 30
  • fstender
    fstender Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!! Are you doing other exercises along with the 30DS? I did 30DS for 7 workouts off and on for about 2 wks last month but now doing it for the full 30 days...on day 4 of level 1! But im still going to go the gym 2-3's a week to keep up my overall cardio endurance. Just spreading my workouts when i do this and making sure i get enough to eat! Great job....don't quit after this...make sure you ask yourself what your next plan is!!!!?
  • obum88
    obum88 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Nice!
  • hope002
    Options
    Awesome!!!! Are you doing other exercises along with the 30DS? I did 30DS for 7 workouts off and on for about 2 wks last month but now doing it for the full 30 days...on day 4 of level 1! But im still going to go the gym 2-3's a week to keep up my overall cardio endurance. Just spreading my workouts when i do this and making sure i get enough to eat! Great job....don't quit after this...make sure you ask yourself what your next plan is!!!!?
    I am also doing c25k almost every day
  • meganfoster12
    meganfoster12 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I started today and these results are encouraging!!!
  • trona1964
    trona1964 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    What is the 30 day shred?
  • hbm616
    hbm616 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • fstender
    fstender Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I am also doing c25k almost every day

That explains why you looks so good! The 30DS is a little tricky as you do need to do other cardio along with it! It really does focus on great muscle groups but doesn't burn enough calories to really lose some weight! Great job those double workouts are tough!
  • lyndyb88
    lyndyb88 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You look great! Those results are phenomenal for 23 days! I can def tell how hard you've worked. Tomorrow will be day 3 of Ripped in 30 for me and my body is definitely protesting. My legs are so sore I can barely get up and down my stairs at home, but I'm going to keep it up! Hopefully I'll have good results and 30DS will be next for me! Keep up the great work and thanks for the encouragement!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!