AFRICAN MANGO EDGE DIET PILL

Options
anyone used african mango edge pills before? i bought one bottle a week ago, been taking 2 times a day, 15 min before meals . havent seen any side effects other than fluid retention. my stomach seems extremely bloated since then. im curious if anyone have had the same problem. or is it just my time of the month? but usually i dont get swollen this much. (excuse my english!) :sad:

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,659 Member
    Options
    Well, hate to tell you, that they're a gimmick just like 90% of the weight loss supplements out there.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Jobeth1961
    Jobeth1961 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Like a desperado I bought these, they say take for several weeks to see effects! Oh yes can you believe! All my hard earned common sense told me - no pill can help........ But I bought and bought more because they make me feel mentally stronger. Nothing in the tablet worth a penny but something clicks in my head when I take them, so I'll use the stock I have, but will buy no more. MFP is much more use.
    I carry a lot of fat I'm my middle being apple shaped but with the last 18 lbs I've lost, I've lost an amazing 8" off my waist!!
  • jennafleck
    Options
    I've been taking the pills for 1 week & my appetite definately isnt what it was. Unfortunately it's most likely all in my head but it's better than nothing!!

They do seem to cause a lot of water retention but fingers crossed may see results in a few weeks
  • Cat_Lifts
    Cat_Lifts Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Unless you're working out, eating at a deficit, and using common sense, you'll lose weight. No offense, but your mango pill isn't going to help much, lol.
  • krissy_krossy
    krissy_krossy Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a good way to lose money.
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Sorry but diet pills are just gimmicks and a waste of money
  • SStruthers13
    SStruthers13 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    If any supplement could help people lose weight there would be no more fat people. Eat smart, don't over eat and move around a little bit more.
  • Davina_JH
    Davina_JH Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    i cannot deal with these any more...
  • sgrubby
    sgrubby Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    If any supplement could help people lose weight there would be no more fat people. Eat smart, don't over eat and move around a little bit more.
    Briliant :drinker:
  • JennyLisT
    JennyLisT Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    You need to weigh yourself while carrying your purse/wallet. That's the only way you really see the loss from all the money you're throwing away.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,583 Member
    Options
    lol, I gotta give you kudos.. I haven't even heard of this particular miracle pill yet. You're ahead of the curve. I would like to applaud you for not asking us about:

green tea pills
    gambino carcinogen (or whatever it is)
    green coffee extract
    coffee enemas
    the master cleanse
    the military diet
    any number of any other extreme pro-ana garbage diets
    eating cotton balls and vodka
    raspberry ketones
    water pills
    caffiene pills
    juice fasts
    toxins
    or how many Fish McBites you should eat to maintain.

ETA: so, is it just the edge of the mango? That seems wasteful. I'd want to get more of the mango than just that.
    I've been taking the pills for 1 week & my appetite definately isnt what it was. Unfortunately it's most likely all in my head but it's better than nothing!!

They do seem to cause a lot of water retention but fingers crossed may see results in a few weeks
    No. Don't hold your breath. It doesn't work. Your appetite is lacking right now because deep down, your body is feeling sick that you threw away money on some gimmick instead of food... or running shoes.... or bacon.. or poptarts.

speaking of, when is Dr. Oz gonna endorse a Green Pop Tart Extract pill?
  • amberlykay1014
    amberlykay1014 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Just looked at your photos and where do you want to lose the weight from?! You only weigh 100 lbs now and you are super skinny!
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options

Hey man, don't knock the vodka diet. I tried it and lost 3 days.
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Waste of money. If things like this worked there'd be no fat people left. Better to invest your time and energy into diet and exercise. You'll actually be doing something useful as opposed to being upset, 6 months later, at not having lost or kept the weight off.
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Don't listen to all these negative nellies! I have a sure fire way to lose belly fat. Just send me your nudes, you will lose weight.
    With love,
    Burt
  • SStruthers13
    SStruthers13 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Just looked at your photos and where do you want to lose the weight from?! You only weigh 100 lbs now and you are super skinny!

I agree with this. Stop dieting. More weight loss will endanger your health. Please see a doctor about your drive to lose more weight.
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    You don't even need to lose weight from what your profile info says, and from your pictures. I think you have some body issues that you should see a professional about.
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    I have to agree with the above answers. You look good. Stop trying to lose, and in any event, those pills aren't going to help you. You're well educated, so do your research.
  • mfanyafujo
    mfanyafujo Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Well, I lived in Africa (Tanzania) and ate mangoes right off the tree in front of my house. I have to say, if those pills promote weight loss, it's not the mango that's doing it. Delicious? Yes. Miracle weight loss? No.
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options

Hey man, don't knock the vodka diet. I tried it and lost 3 days.

Did you crap out a bed sheet when you finally woke up?

:laugh: