Has Yours Gotten Bigger Too?

Options
Your feet that is...lol. After a few months of working out daily, mostly fast paced walking (10K+ steps a day) my shoes seem too small length wise. I bought a new pair of running shoes last week and had to go half a size bigger. I've heard of people's feet getting bigger with age so I wonder if that is the reason or the exercise and extra time on my feet is the reason. Thoughts?

Replies

• turtlefitnessdad
    turtlefitnessdad Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    you know what they say about bigger feet................
  • sleibo87
    sleibo87 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Nope I wish. I have tiny feet and I think they got smaller with weight loss.
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options

bigger toes
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    My feet are small and when I lost the weight they got smaller still. Can't get shoes smaller than my size without buying kids size :laugh:
  • haley255
    haley255 Posts: 117 Member
    Options

bigger toes

bigger shoes?
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options

bigger toes

bigger shoes?

Nope. Bigger toenails.
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    Well, women for example will sometimes gain shoe sizes while becoming pregnant due to the extra weight on their frames. Theoretically, if you're losing weight your feet shouldn't be getting bigger unless you're accumulating more dense muscles on your frame.
  • kalieah
    kalieah Posts: 143 Member
    Options

bigger toes
    Hahhahaha
  • haley255
    haley255 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Well, women for example will sometimes gain shoe sizes while becoming pregnant due to the extra weight on their frames.

Why does pregnancy always have to sound so unappealing?
  • jakeVScalories
    jakeVScalories Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    feet can widen with exercise, i actually wear half a size bigger cause i like more space during workouts. Weiners get bigger too at least appearence wise, when the fat leaves the crotch, pretty sweet illusion.