Starting over

Options
Hey everyone! I've actually been on mfp for a long time under a different account. Unfortunately I never really used that account to interact with people, I'd log my food on good days and avoid my mfp on bad days and wonder why I wasn't losing weight as I longingly sifted through the "success stories" forum. So I decided to make a new start and a commitment to myself to log everyday and really use this site to its full potential! That being said, I really think that a big part of this is having friends and being actively involved in each other's weight loss! I'd really love some new friends and new motivation to keep myself accountable, I don't want to be anonymous anymore :) I'm a 22 year old female from North Carolina, I'm completely geeky and I'm very serious about losing weight and sticking to an exercise regimen, no more excuses! I'm 5'5'', I currently weigh 187 but I'd really love to get down to ~150. I could really use some friends in this so please, add me :flowerforyou:

Replies

• nornyb
    nornyb Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.....I'm twice your age, live in Idaho and am absolutely a geek (especially according to my teenage daughters). I log everyday, good or bad and have about 30 pounds to lose.
  • KikiTea
    KikiTea Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi Cassie. Add me too. I'm 44 and from London and on doing the 5:2 diet, which i started last week. I'm new to MFP and think this is a fantastic site.

Feel free to add me as well nornyb. :)
  • popppy91
    popppy91 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello! I am in the same boat, I have no friends on here haha, only been using it privately, but think I need to change something. I'm 22 years old from London, 5'4 and 132 lbs, have put on a stone in the last year and really need help getting it off....
  • vangberg91
    Options
    I am new here too! 22 year old and want to lose about 6 kg :) Once I have set a goal I stay focus and I succeed! Feel free to add me
  • kimmyrn42
    kimmyrn42 Posts: 30
    Options
    Welcome!! Good luck on your new endeavor...feel free to add me.
  • eppy033
    eppy033 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am 22 years old, used to live in NC, now living in Nebraska, trying to get more involved in the website, feel free to add me :)