Teeny NSV...First Dress in ages! Pics!

Options
13»

Replies

• Dreams2bFit
    Options
    Your hard work and determination has paid off big time! You look Amazing! So inspiring!!
    :happy:
  • cutie_patootie
    Options
    You look super cute in the dress. Way to go!
  • Port47
    Port47 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    What an accomplishment on your weight loss !! You look totally awesome in your dress,you should be totally proud of yourself.:happy: :happy: :drinker: :drinker:
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous!!! WTG!
  • sreed016
    sreed016 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You look great - that is a very flattering dress on you!
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Wooohooo! Look at you looking all mighty fine! CONGRATS!
  • ndblades
    ndblades Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to wear dresses again! congratulations, that is a HUGE NSV! Great job, you have earned it!
    (adorable little guy in the picture -- he is a lucky little boy to have a mama who takes care of herself!)
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Hooray for you! And the only thing I'd disagree with is about it being a "teeny" NSV...it's truly a fabulous NSV that I think many of us can relate to. Thanks for the inspiration.
  • Dad_of_3
    Dad_of_3 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    That is NOT a small NSV- that's a HUGE NSV, and wonderful. Don't know you, but I am proud of you!
  • AJinBirmingham
    Options
    I'll add mine to the already long, yet well deserved list of congratulations and compliments - just in case you're counting!
  • glahlstedt
    glahlstedt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    you are beautiful! you were beautiful before, but you are beyond gorgous now! so proud of you for all of your suc:flowerforyou: cess!
  • DanielleJoy129
    Options
    Beautiful!!! And very inspiring.
  • alishacupcake
    alishacupcake Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Seems like a rather HUGE nsv to me - first time in 20 years? And you look wonderfuL! Keep up the great work.

So true! Don't downplay your success OP!

This! And you look lovely. Awesome work!
  • maegmez
    maegmez Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    You all are amazing! Thank you so much!

That's my little boy, 17 months, he loves wearing his big sister's wellies, lol.
  • horses1jessi
    horses1jessi Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Awesome.. you look great!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!