How do you like your coffee?

Options
Mallyycatt
Mallyycatt Posts: 118 Member
I'm one of those people that can't start my day out without a cup of coffee...well, I guess I could, but even then, I wouldn't want to deal with me!

What is your favorite place to go to get coffee?

Or if you make it at home, how do you dress it up? :)

Replies

• SlickFootAnna
    SlickFootAnna Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    With extra creamer otherwise this happens...

michael-j-fox-curb-your-enthusiasm-parkinsons.gif
  • Tavysh
    Tavysh Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Make mine at home for my pre workout and then drink it off and on at work during the day. Nothing in it though, black and bold.
  • LisaMarie8713
    Options
    I drink about 2 cups a day, love my morning coffee!

I add 2 splenda packets and 2 teaspoons of fat free french vanilla creamer. I could probably use less if I didn't brew it so strong, but that's how I like it! :)
  • Mallyycatt
    Mallyycatt Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    With extra creamer otherwise this happens...

michael-j-fox-curb-your-enthusiasm-parkinsons.gif

Oh i feel ya!!
  • MG_Fit
    MG_Fit Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    How I like my women.

Black and bold :bigsmile:
  • shining_light
    shining_light Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    As black as the depths of my heart and soul. ;)

Seriously, black coffee/tea is the ****, in my opinion. I've tried drinking my coffee with milk, and I just can't stand it. Weird.

Edit: I just noticed the McDonald's Happy Meal ad at the top of the page and just thought I'd share. Corporate jerks. Lol.
  • FootballGamer58
    FootballGamer58 Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    >how do I like my coffee?

Like I like my women...

cold, watered down, and bland
  • Rixx31
    Rixx31 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I like dark roast, either French or Sumatra with creamer and a bit of sweetener.
    I usually get whole bean and grind them myself as fine as I can get them to get the most flavour - which is about 1 step away from fine enough to use a razor blade and a mirror.
  • kwillard3
    kwillard3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I add 3 splenda packets and a splash of imitation vanilla. Makes it taste like a fancy coffee but with alot fewer calories...:love:
  • kwillard3
    kwillard3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I might ought to add this is a double sized cup, that would blow a regular out of the water! haha
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    I like dark roast, either French or Sumatra with creamer and a bit of sweetener.
    I usually get whole bean and grind them myself as fine as I can get them to get the most flavour - which is about 1 step away from fine enough to use a razor blade and a mirror.

Everything said here except the creamer and sweetener. I don't add anything. Not because I don't like it - occasionally, I will add some.

besides, adding creamer would just take up space that would be otherwise be taken up by caffeine.
  • MizVandyk
    MizVandyk Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    like I like my men..strong and HOT
  • foxro
    foxro Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Here in Canada coffee drinking has achieved cult status where folks meet at a place called Tim Hortens. Most folks are currently engaged in a contest called "roll up the rim to win". You can just imagine when someone wins !!!
  • _JamieB_
    _JamieB_ Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    one splenda and 2 tablespoons of half and half...off to make my first cup now :)
  • FootballGamer58
    FootballGamer58 Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options

comeon cold and weak sounds better
  • snoopytwins
    snoopytwins Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    I like my coffee like I like my men...dark, strong, and rich...wait...what am I talking about again?
  • never124get
    never124get Posts: 163
    Options
    When I do drink it, which is rarely now, I add a packet of splenda or Stieva and a splash of vanilla almond milk. YUM.
  • GBOGH_5
    GBOGH_5 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    By intravenous method.
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Quality and strong with a little bit of some crazy creamer flavor like Coldstone Sweet Cream. When I'm at a Trader Joes I stock up on their coffee as it's pretty good for the price. I used to buy Starbucks all the time but can't really justify it. Archer Farms is pretty decent. Folgers never shall touch these lips.

I used to buy lattes and stuff a lot but now that I live in MN it seems no one knows how to make them properly. I was so spoiled when I lived in Oregon, with an awesome coffee shop or stand on every corner. I miss Dutch Bros. They had skinny lattes in every flavor imaginable and for relatively cheap. And they gave my dog biscuits.

But I HAVE to have my coffee every morning. Otherwise by 10 I have a raging headache and am listless.
  • MizVandyk
    MizVandyk Posts: 602 Member
    Options

comeon cold and weak sounds better

cant do much with that!