Hi guys

cobra1368
cobra1368 Posts: 90 Member
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
I am new here too, after finding this to be the easiest-to-use calorie counter!

My problem is that I eat constantly. I sit at my desk, and if there is food around, I'll eat it. Even if it is stuff that shouldn't be consumed (i.e. candy)

I don't have a lot of weight to lose necessarily, but I have been exercising and trying to watch what I eat for the past couple of months with not much to show for it!! I want to lose those ugly pockets on the sides of my hips!! I want to lose the belly bulge!!

I want to look good in a swimsuit again!!!! :glasses:

-Steph

Replies

• cobra1368
    cobra1368 Posts: 90 Member
    I am new here too, after finding this to be the easiest-to-use calorie counter!

My problem is that I eat constantly. I sit at my desk, and if there is food around, I'll eat it. Even if it is stuff that shouldn't be consumed (i.e. candy)

I don't have a lot of weight to lose necessarily, but I have been exercising and trying to watch what I eat for the past couple of months with not much to show for it!! I want to lose those ugly pockets on the sides of my hips!! I want to lose the belly bulge!!

I want to look good in a swimsuit again!!!! :glasses:

-Steph
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Hi Cobra! :smile:

I've ordered a lot of high protein/low cal snacks from dietdirect.com. Getting a "treat" around 10:00 helps me make it through the day & gives me something to look forward to.

Happy munching! :wink:

Shannon
This discussion has been closed.