Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred - How to log???

davidfor74
davidfor74 Posts: 1
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
I'm at day 29 in the 30 Day Shred program. I'm seeing the results especially after a significant diet change (calorie reduction). Question...how do you log this type of workout into the Myfitnesspal tracker so that it acurately shows the "burned calories"? It's a 20 min intensive workout with many different exercises. The site should have an option to log in, for example, P90X 90mins, 30 Day Shred 20mins, etc. Any suggestions??

Replies

• mmrose00
    mmrose00 Posts: 253 Member
    I log it under circuit training... The best way as I'm sure you may have read around here is to get an HRM.. But I have 4 days left of the program and have been logging under circuit training...HTH! :-)
  • I found a website that will assist you in figuring out how many calories you have burned. The website is

http://www.aolhealth.com/tools/calories-burned?sem=1&ncid=AOLHTH00170000000017&s_kwcid=TC|11093|calories||S|b|4802960810

The total workout is 27 minutes long. You enter your current weight, choose circuit training and the formula will figure it for you. I weigh 144 lbs and it advised me that I burned 236 calories. I hope you found this interesting...Good luck to all.
This discussion has been closed.