Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Weight lifting program

Guys, I need some suggestions! September 2012 I have started NROLFW. I liked it but in December I got bored (fully appreciate that it got me into heavy lifting) and started Jamie Eason's LiveFit which I loved. Now I completed that as well and i am looking for a new program.

Someone suggested http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/six-week-shred-torch-fat-with-hiit-100s.html and I am thinking of trying that, but are there any other programs tried and tested by you MFP ladies (and gents)? My goals are being shredded as fuark :bigsmile:

I also start training for a tough mudder type event soon and I love weight lifting generally. Thoughts?

Replies

• tacguy
    tacguy Posts: 196
    Hi,
    I am a Beachbody Coach, which means that I sell Beacbody products. Just want to be up front.
    To reply to your question, I did a program called Body Beast last fall and put on about 10lbs of mucle in less than 4 months. Lots of girls do this program too.
    Let me know if you're interested in learning about it and I can forward some specific info.

What's a "fuark"??

Goos luck!
    Joe