New & Need Friends & Support

Hello ~
I’m a wife and mother of 2 little ones (2 & 3 year olds). I Joined MFP last year but didn’t do much with it. I found myself making excuses as to why I can’t begin my weight loss (busy with the family, no time, other priorities you get the picture). Last week while getting dressed, I took a good long look in the mirror and realize that I don’t want to look like that person anymore. I decided that this is it. I need to start somewhere and now is the time. I’m feeling very motivated and want to keep this motivation going. I would really appreciate having some friends on MFP to help with workout ideas, receipts, what keeps them motivated, balancing family and fitness. I’m hoping to make some new friends here.

Replies

• catlbeginagain
    catlbeginagain Posts: 14 Member
    Hi! I'm in the same boat. I had a disastrous year and put on 26 pounds, joined MFP Sep last year but quit using it after not much time, then put on another 14! So, my ticker says 0, but I have lost the 14 and know this is the time! I've started my own little 90x incentive..I want to exercise every day for 90days and try to do strength training at least 2-3 times a week (preferably every other day). I started Mar 1...come join me, or at least, let's support each other with our own goals! Have a good day. :)
  • Bernadette_rose
    Bernadette_rose Posts: 3 Member
    I feel the exact same way, I've been stuck at the same weight for years now and I've always wanted to slim down too, but of course I was making excuses and being lazy. I decided to join MFP to connect with other people and try to stay on track. I think This year is a year for change! I'll be your friend if you be mine <3 and we can help each other out in anyway possible!!!
  • catlbeginagain
    catlbeginagain Posts: 14 Member
    Sounds great!! Just imagine how good we're going to look and how great we'll feel :)
  • Hi Add me if you like
  • I started a week ago. I stareling bag about what I looked like in mirror and started feeling depressed. I know until i decide to make my mind up nothing would happen. I am at that point NOW~ I am a mother of 3 and travel. It is super hard traveling and stin hotels surronded by fast food. I just need some accountability partners to keep me encouraged. I want to look 40 lbs or close to it by July. I graduate from college (again) and want to sky dive after graduation and for my birthday!
  • grizziegriz
    grizziegriz Posts: 281 Member
    Thank you all, I'm glad that you will be in my corner helping me thought this challenge. I'm grateful that I will have you guys for support.