6 week progress *pic*

I'm just shy of 6 weeks, and started the 30ds today, so I took my "before" pics for that this morning. Decided to compare them to my before-before pics, and am amazed at the difference!

I go to the gym 5-7 days a week, 30ish mins of cardio and 30ish of strength, depending on the muscle groups that day. A little core work every day.
I log everything, I eat mostly healthy, but I have ice cream and junk too, just make sure I log it! Slow and steady wins the race.. My first big goal is 180 by my 30th birthday, June 3! Then 22% bf, or about 145lbs.

ab4724ee-4ed3-4a2d-9654-cd86f1590f73.jpg

Eta: forgot picture!

Replies

• kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    I'm just shy of 6 weeks, and started the 30ds today, so I took my "before" pics for that this morning. Decided to compare them to my before-before pics, and am amazed at the difference!

I go to the gym 5-7 days a week, 30ish mins of cardio and 30ish of strength, depending on the muscle groups that day. A little core work every day.
    I log everything, I eat mostly healthy, but I have ice cream and junk too, just make sure I log it! Slow and steady wins the race.. My first big goal is 180 by my 30th birthday, June 3! Then 22% bf, or about 145lbs.

30DS is next for me! I'm doing JMBR right now and I love it. If I wanna extra cardio or something in the evening, I will sometimes pop in 30DS! good luck!
  • kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member

6weeks.jpg

can only see one pic :(

Eta: forgot picture!
  • michellenichole83
    michellenichole83 Posts: 119 Member
    Gah, I resized it, but it's not smaller! You can right click to open it if need be. My apologies!
  • naomijoy28
    naomijoy28 Posts: 2 Member
    great work! Definitely noticing a difference now.Keep on going. I'm pretty much the exact same boat as you but starting at 232! I was down to 212 but than I got pregnant and now I'm starting all over again.
  • michellenichole83
    great work! Definitely noticing a difference now.Keep on going. I'm pretty much the exact same boat as you but starting at 232! I was down to 212 but than I got pregnant and now I'm starting all over again.

That happened to me too. I lost about 50 lbs over the summer of 2011, then found out I was pregnant in September. Gained ALLLL my weight back, plus an extra 20 lbs. My best advice, stay healthy during your pregnancy! It will make things so much easier afterwards!
  • I can definitely see a difference. Way to go!
  • michellenichole83
    I can definitely see a difference. Way to go!

thank you =) and thanks for the pic help! Fixed it!
  • Redheadedsunshine
    Redheadedsunshine Posts: 102 Member
    You're making some great progress... My 30th is mid-May and also a motivator.. we can do it!
  • loisfritz
    loisfritz Posts: 20
    great job, I am 214.5 and my goal is to be 148 by Christmas...
  • FitBelleVie
    FitBelleVie Posts: 125 Member
    That's impressive for 6 weeks. You can tell you're working really hard!
  • onandoff
    onandoff Posts: 122 Member
    This is very good for a 6 week timeline. Go for it! You'll definately reach your goal. Don't mind buying new jeans, it's the least you can do for your little victory.
  • michellenichole83
    This is very good for a 6 week timeline. Go for it! You'll definately reach your goal. Don't mind buying new jeans, it's the least you can do for your little victory.

I bought a pair of designer goal jeans last week. They're a 15 but fit like a 13, which is quite a bit smaller than I am now! But I will wear them for my birthday!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!