Smokin' Hot Green Pepper's 4/16 wk 16

Options
2»

Replies

• PlumCrazyGirl
    PlumCrazyGirl Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    Hey all. Avoided the sweets on breaks. Heading to boston for night. Kelly sounds like a bad day. Will type more later. Bus is moving & I don't want to get motion sickness
  • PlumCrazyGirl
    Options
    Hi everyone.
    While I was in boston, I had dinner w Sindyb9.
    I had a great time at dinner. Ok I was the bad one who had ice cream dessert.

I realized she is the only one in our group I have meet in person.
    Two of women on my friends list I have also met but the difference is I was friends with them prior & I introducued them to this website

The photo of Sindy9 & I is on my facebook for those who see me there. Once back home I will download photo from camera. I am typing this from my cell phone.

Oh I won't weigh in till back in nj.
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Pepper's,
    Had a great dinner with Balcott last night. I was bad earlier in the week so I did not want to be bad, but thought ice cream all the way home :laugh: Even funnier was that because I did such a long walk yesterday I had the calories left and could have had ice cream too :grumble: :laugh: Got to get some work done so will check back later. :bigsmile:
  • jacque509
    jacque509 Posts: 978
    Options
    Good Morning all!!
    Worked out last night for an hour, boy was I sweaty hahaha. How cool that Barb and Sindy got together. I would so love to see all my pepper friends in person!!! I said NO!! to a candy bar yesterday, that was really hard for me. And this morning a co-worker offer to buy me a bagel which i sooooooooo wanted but I said NO!!!! Went and swam for 30 min this morning did a total of 7 laps, I am so out of shape it not even funny. This core and weight routinue I started this week is kicking my bootie but I can already see the shapeing happening. So peppers have a great day!! oh yeah send ideas for next week challage!!
  • PlumCrazyGirl
    Options
    Hi all. I didn't say no. Did sample a treat offered at break. I did say no to friendly
    ice cream. Was able to do 30min on eliptical & 30min walk on treadmill.

Heading back to nj in morning