owchy boobies and 30 day shred

Options
2»

Replies

• Bombbombgo
    Options
    I'm breastfeeding, and my boobs are pretty much always super sore. Two sports bras does the trick!
  • kmpublishing2
    kmpublishing2 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hold em lol seriously. ..I hold em tight and then keep jumping..still warms you up, elevates hr and...who doesn't like a handful :drinker:

^^ This!!
  • tabbyavalon
    Options
    I used to get VERY sore boobs every month but since I joined MFP and cut back on sodium and drank loads more water every day the monthly curse of sore boobs is no more. Suffered for years and feel blessed that it no longer bothers me!! The thought of wearing a better sports bra when my boobs were sore makes my eyes water, better to modify the moves so they are lower impact.
    really! i didnt think 2 look at my diet, i have tried the double sports bra an they are both good ones but its no help at all i even hurt when i walk!!!
    i think holding them will be my plan of action an maybe doing a few extra windmills before hand so i dont get a strain!
    thank u guys!!
  • ndriedger
    ndriedger Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I used to get VERY sore boobs every month but since I joined MFP and cut back on sodium and drank loads more water every day the monthly curse of sore boobs is no more. Suffered for years and feel blessed that it no longer bothers me!! The thought of wearing a better sports bra when my boobs were sore makes my eyes water, better to modify the moves so they are lower impact.
    really! i didnt think 2 look at my diet, i have tried the double sports bra an they are both good ones but its no help at all i even hurt when i walk!!!
    i think holding them will be my plan of action an maybe doing a few extra windmills before hand so i dont get a strain!
    thank u guys!!

A girl mention this earlier, but using a regular bra and a sports bra over is better than two sports bras. One supports and seperates and the other straps them down. Sure helps with the "uniboob" that sports bras are geat for giving. With the sports bra, has to fit snug. Those 100% cotton ones stretch out too much. Nike and underamour are great :) Also watch your sodium intake :)
  • tabbyavalon
    Options
    A girl mention this earlier, but using a regular bra and a sports bra over is better than two sports bras. One supports and seperates and the other straps them down. Sure helps with the "uniboob" that sports bras are geat for giving. With the sports bra, has to fit snug. Those 100% cotton ones stretch out too much. Nike and underamour are great :) Also watch your sodium intake :)
    [/quote]

why sodium? xx
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    ^ Makes you bloated