multivitamins???

jhebert87
jhebert87 Posts: 75
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
I was just wondering if taking a multivitamin everyday really does make a difference?

Replies

• mommyhof3
    mommyhof3 Posts: 551 Member
    I take a multivitamin every day. I don't want to deprive my body of anything it needs. Especially calcium for later in life. :smile:
  • theologynerd
    theologynerd Posts: 264 Member
    I don't think you would know if it made a difference until it was too late, and your blood test shows you're lacking something or you end up having problems from not getting enough of a certain vitamin. It can't hurt, and it's not like their super expensive (I buy generic). The only drawback I can think of is nausea. I solve that problem by breaking my multi-vitamin in half. Half in the morning and half at night, or even just an hour apart. Takes care of the queasies :)
  • I noticed a difference after staring to take multivitamins, I had more energy. I also added calcium since I don't get enough as I'm lactose intolerant. If the pills make you queasy you can do as another suggested and half it and take a separate times, or take with food (which you're supposed to do anyway).
This discussion has been closed.