Feeling like a lone ranger here..

Options
J3ss1caD
J3ss1caD Posts: 74 Member
Seems like all my friends have fallen off of this myfitnesspal kick :( I love it.. would love friends who love it too.. AND ones that can motivate me!!! :)

Replies

• lisa131072
    lisa131072 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I've recently rejoined and loving it! Have lost 11lb in 3 weeks, have a very long way to go. How about you?
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me ........I have been back on this site for 42 days now ......I would love to support and motivate anyone :bigsmile:
  • NicholeElizabeth92
    NicholeElizabeth92 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! everyone else is welcome to as well
  • judesmagudes
    Options
    Hi - I love MFP! I have logged in for the past 63 days(I believe) and I have no intention of stopping any time soon. I intend to be here for at least another 300 days! I want to lose about 60-70 lbs, 12 down.

Please feel free to add me, anyone! I am always looking for new friends that can help motivate me in my weaker times!
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    I'm on here all the time! Feel free to add me!
  • J3ss1caD
    J3ss1caD Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I actually started when I was pregnant. My dr felt I was gaining too much weight.

But.. I actually really stared monitoring my calorie intake and burn for weightloss about 3 months ago... was stuck at 140lbs... down to 125lbs :)
  • bhfood
    bhfood Posts: 77
    Options
    count me in. add me. I'm part of a great group of folks, our coach is stephjb1221
  • Maddalen101
    Maddalen101 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    add me as well!
  • toritoriprind
    toritoriprind Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Add me! MFP has been working fantastically for me so I'm not going anywhere lol, I log 7 days a week!