Adding Pictures

Options
Is there an easier way to add pictures other than Photobucket. I have added a few but can not seem to add any today. I already changed the IMG to img etc.... what am I missing. Any help would be great.:smile:

Replies

• 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    Is there an easier way to add pictures other than Photobucket. I have added a few but can not seem to add any today. I already changed the IMG to img etc.... what am I missing. Any help would be great.:smile:

I use photo bucket. Not sure about other options.

Did you change both of the IMG to img and are you sure you didn't delete something else by mistake?

ETA -
    I don't see a post where you were posting them, are you adding them to your profile or to a blog or a thread?
  • sharonKay65
    sharonKay65 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I was trying to add them to my profile. I keep getting a message about "unable to determine size of photo" and then I got an error message telling me it was an invalid file name after I tried to copy and paste the img.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    I just upload directly from my computer to my profile. I am not even sure how you can do it through photo bucket to your profile. Sorry I can't help.
  • sharonKay65
    sharonKay65 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Well great :wink: Now I think I added it to the
    Community still can't add to my profile as I intended. Oh well, maybe I will figure it out eventually.