35lbs to go

hey i have logged in to mfp for 65 days now and lost 22lbs. I have 35lbs to go and could do with some motivation/support. its hard to keep going when everyone around eats whatever and laughs at me measuring and counting my food and calories. sorry for the rant lol.

Replies

• WendyFlynn
    WendyFlynn Posts: 139 Member
    Hey

Congrats on the 65 days and the 22lbs, what a great achievement.

Don't give up! Just think, if you stopped now, you will be the same weight come the summer or you may have even gained!

If you carry on, you could well be 32lbs lighter by July and basically at goal.

It is hard, I know it is. Maybe allow room for some treats every now and again so you don't feel like you are depriving yourself when everyone else is eating around you?

Good luck!
  • chaaalgeo
    chaaalgeo Posts: 70
    Hey

Congrats on the 65 days and the 22lbs, what a great achievement.

Don't give up! Just think, if you stopped now, you will be the same weight come the summer or you may have even gained!

If you carry on, you could well be 32lbs lighter by July and basically at goal.

It is hard, I know it is. Maybe allow room for some treats every now and again so you don't feel like you are depriving yourself when everyone else is eating around you?

Good luck!

thanks for the support congrats on your amazing weight loss
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Just keep it up, for yourself. Some day those folks who are laughing or teasing you will break down and give you the compliments and admiration you deserve. That will be SWEET! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • wow...that is amazing...good job to you!!! I am just getting started and need motivation!!!!
  • chaaalgeo
    i feel a bit selfish moaning but its just so hard to keep going with all the lovely goodies around that my children like to eat and i used to finish off their food too
  • hey i have logged in to mfp for 65 days now and lost 22lbs. I have 35lbs to go and could do with some motivation/support. its hard to keep going when everyone around eats whatever and laughs at me measuring and counting my food and calories. sorry for the rant lol.

Lol I feel ya. I laugh about that whole everyone laughing at you measuring your food. It happens in my house too, don't feel bad. 22lbs is a great loss. Just think about how great you'll feel when the next 22 come off and your goal is so close you can taste it. Keep pushing and remember this is for you, not them. They'll be jealous when you look amazing and they're just shoving donuts in their mouths. Good luck, and keep pushing thru!
  • chaaalgeo
    thanks