35 pounds down & officially obsessed with this app!

Options
2»

Replies

• autopilot_on
    Options
    Wow, you look fabulous! Congratulations!
  • SG_Diary
    SG_Diary Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Well deserved from all the hard work you have put in :)
    sending a request x
  • missized
    missized Posts: 16
    Options
    First of all, you look fantastic, secondly, I'm officially stealing your hair :-)
  • macummins1959
    Options
    You look Good keep at it.
  • leighdiane91
    leighdiane91 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    First, congrats on the weightloss!!

Second, your hair color is amazing!!!
  • VasylP
    VasylP Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    You look super-fabulous! Great job! Well I can't say I'm obsessed with MFP, but it is a wonderful tool and for the most part everyone is super supportive. Way to go girl!
  • VictoriaSiu21
    Options
    Uggghhh this is amazinnng! I recently bought a mint colored skirt similar to yours from Forever21 one. Can't say it looks good on my body though...I hope I can wear it comfortably by the time summer comes!

I wish I can be addicted to MFP :( It's still such a chore to me to log in what I ate/drank everyday. Especially when I don't know the serving size/etc. Well thanks for sharing us your progress!
  • Southernlady1988
    Options
    You look great! keep up the good work! =)
  • ay1978pa
    ay1978pa Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Looking fab! You remind me of Dita von Teese (bet you get it a lot)
  • annapomegranate
    Options
    Thank you all so, SO much! I was not expecting this kind of response so I am incredibly touched. You guys rock!
    Welcome fellow Marylander... Stay obsessed. I was reading last week about spouses who were "less than supportive" of the MFP spouse and made fun of them for constantly checking MFP on their phone before ordering at a restaurant... My wife and I feel that we will be more successful if we knowingly limit our caloric intake and exercise more (crazy talk, right?) We eat a pretty good diet but do not FORBID ourselves anything, as long as it fits in our calories for the day. We have BOTH lost a lot of weight and BOTH check calories on our phones before ordering out... Sometimes the server is a little miffed at how long it takes us, but we, like you are obsessed!

Hey hey! That's awesome! My fiance' and I are the same way. Thankfully he hopped right on board with the app so we've pretty much been each others biggest supporter. He's lost a whopping 30 pounds in the last 2 months alone! And I must say, I don't believe I would have made it this far without his encouragement so I'm a huge advocate of doing the same for anyone and everyone I can. I'll definitely try to stick with it tho! =)

First of all, you look fantastic, secondly, I'm officially stealing your hair :-)

Haha thank you so much! And you could try, but I won't give it up without a fight ;)

Looking fab! You remind me of Dita von Teese (bet you get it a lot)

Ah what an amazing compliment! I've actually never heard that, but now I won't forget it!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Join the club...You look amazing and it is up from here.. Congrats...
  • annapomegranate
    Options
    I sure hope so because I refuse to go back! =) and thank you!
  • kmchambers64
    kmchambers64 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Great job, and I am officially obsessed too!
  • KipDrordy
    KipDrordy Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    The app rules! I've found that I NEED to log or else I'm going to gain weight again. If not for the app, I'd surely fail. Seeing my numbers keeps me accountable. I log everything. If I'm 2000 calories over, I log it.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    SUPER MARVY AND FAB-U-LOUS! Hawty wit da Bawdy!

I love the app too.
  • Angeloftheshore
    Angeloftheshore Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and more importantly you sound amazing...happy and confident! Great job!
  • carmieg3
    carmieg3 Posts: 36
    Options
    You are stunning!!! Great work :))
  • ebonijo2
    ebonijo2 Posts: 73
    Options
    keep up the work, I like your reward, mines is a michael kors logo bag when I reach my goal weight
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!