Bojangle's NSV

Options
redheadedgal
redheadedgal Posts: 149 Member
For the first time since I began this lifestyle change, I did not go to Bojanles and eat half a tailgate special. For those of you that don't know what a bojangles it, its cajan chicken and sides. My half would mean 3 to 4 pieces of chicken, half of a large fry and half of a large dirty rice and 2 buttermilk biscuits. And to top it off, all of it, except the biscuits, covered in ketchup........no drowned in ketchup. I have eaten dinner including fast food and didn't go over. I'm happy with
myself. That is all.

**edited due to being interrupted while typing and not making sense**

Replies

• SalonBoi
    SalonBoi Posts: 60
    Options
    For the first time since I began this lifestyle change, I did not go to Bojanles and eat half a tailgate special. For those of you that don't know what a bojangles it, its cajan chicken and sides. My half would mean 3 to 4 pieces of ketchup, half of a large fry and half of a large dirty rice and 2 buttermilk biscuits. And to top it off, all of it, except the biscuits, covered in ketchup........no drowned in ketchup. I have eaten dinner including fast food and didn't go over. I'm happy with myself. That is all.

Gotta love some Bojangles food.. sounds like my used to b kinda meal maybe a little less ketchup lol.. Plenty of it though... Good luck on your new lifestyle..
  • CharityGC
    CharityGC Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I kind of hate you right now for mentioning Bojangles! LOL! :tongue: I am an NC transplant and we don't have them where we live now.
  • SalonBoi
    SalonBoi Posts: 60
    Options
    I kind of hate you right now for mentioning Bojangles! LOL! :tongue: I am an NC transplant and we don't have them where we live now.

Charlotte NC here... Hopefully u didn't have to go north to the cold lol..
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!