tequila09 Posts: 764 Member
Hmm i wonder who here is on mfp

Replies

• InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options

Yes.

Actually, I once used the PC in the lounge area to enter my exercise and someone from here forgot to log out of MFP.
  • tequila09
    Options

Yes.

Actually, I once used the PC in the lounge area to enter my exercise and someone from here forgot to log out.

Wow you go to a fancy gym!!
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Yes when I could go... I never met anyone there that was on MFP though. I also went during a very quiet time and the same people consistently were working out.
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    I look around and wonder if any of these people are from the /fit board on 4chan. Those are the ones I worry about :laugh:
  • Melo1966
    Melo1966 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    My gym is where I learned about MFP. Previously I was journaling tracking calories on paper.
  • tequila09
    Options
    I look around and wonder if any of these people are from the /fit board on 4chan. Those are the ones I worry about :laugh:

Haha Ive never seen that ill hage to check it out!!
  • skinnybitchbarbie27
    skinnybitchbarbie27 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I wish I could find someone on there but I'M Normally the one telling them about the site! I can't tell you how many times I have written the website address down on little slips of paper for people.

Converting them one at a time!
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options

Yes.

Actually, I once used the PC in the lounge area to enter my exercise and someone from here forgot to log out.

Wow you go to a fancy gym!!

Would you like a guest pass? :wink:
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options

Haha Ive never seen that ill hage to check it out!!

No, you really don't. Trust me. :laugh:
  • tequila09
    Options
    I wish I could find someone on there but I'M Normally the one telling them about the site! I can't tell you how many times I have written the website address down on little slips of paper for people.

Converting them one at a time!

Aw thats awesome!!! I dont really talk to people at the gym haha
  • Reza151
    Reza151 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    :laugh: YUP. And i think, " If i recognize someone from MFP, would it be weird or awkward to say to them 'Hey! I know you from the internet!'?" :laugh:
  • tequila09
    Options
    :laugh: YUP. And i think, " If i recognize someone from MFP, would it be weird or awkward to say to them 'Hey! I know you from the internet!'?" :laugh:

Hahahahah this reminds me of my myspace days
  • twanthe1
    twanthe1 Posts: 407
    Options

I've done that but didn't say I know you from the internet - it was almost like seeing a working actor somewhere you recognize them but you are not sure from where. A familiar face.
  • passmetheducksauce
    passmetheducksauce Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    if i saw someone i knew at the gym who is on my mfp friends list i would walk up to them and ask them "hey, do you even lift"
  • Reza151
    Options
    if i saw someone i knew at the gym who is on my mfp friends list i would walk up to them and ask them "hey, do you even lift"

Not fair! I lift

my computer out of my laptop bag. and my mouse....

jk jk. I lift. Curls, Presses, rows, squats, yeah!
  • meggyshae
    meggyshae Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I think a lot at the gym! It's my ME time!
  • PrettyandPolished
    PrettyandPolished Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I do wonder that on occasion but I keep my nexus 7 with me so I can put all my exercise info into MFP as I go so I've actually told most of our trainers about it.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    TOPIC: do you ever go to the gym and think

no.

two places I never think. the gym. and the bedroom. the end.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Well I don't think those 3 curl bros with the chicken legs who spent an ENTIRE hour working ONLY their biceps and gossiping in between sets are on MFP. Cuz if they had seen half the threads on here they'd be embarassed. :wink:
  • Reza151
    Options
    Well I don't think those 3 curl bros with the chicken legs who spent an ENTIRE hour working ONLY their biceps and gossiping in between sets are on MFP. Cuz if they had seen half the threads on here they'd be embarassed. :wink:

*slow clap*