Need friends to encourage!!! Mine have left me!

Options

Replies

• kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,157 Member
    Options
    Many of mine aren't consistent either, so I'm always looking for more. Add away!
  • babymaddux
    babymaddux Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me. I plan on being on here for the next fifty years and plan to log everyday. I've dropped 137 pounds in eight months and have about 75 to go. I've only dropped on person from my friend list because he posted a pic of himself in a thong... Since bulimia is not part of my plan I clicked remove friend. If he wants back and his new pic doesn't make me wanna hurl then I'll even take him back.

:laugh: love it!
  • KJ77493
    KJ77493 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Me toooo....Feel free to add me!
  • fullofhope76
    Options
    Feel free to add me. As of today I have lost 11 pounds and I am on my way down!
  • jarelary4
    jarelary4 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am returning after losing and gaining again. I need all the encouragement I can get too! Lets be there for each other
  • Bison008deleted
    Options
    Anyone is welcomed to add me! Let's get this done.
  • mikester66
    mikester66 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    just started so anyone feel free to add me:)
  • juanitajohnston
    juanitajohnston Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well, that goes for anyone :-) I try to log in daily even when I go off the rails *sigh* 15 pounds is AWESOME! I seem to have stalled at 10 but am hitting my first class this evening after months of being injured. I hope I can move tomorrow.
  • jaxanangel
    Options
    I am new here too. Lost 160lbs after gastric bypass in Nov of 2011 but hit a wall last summer and I have been stuck. Joined the gym on Monday, been everynight since and I feel better already. I know I need a good support system so I don't slack off again so feel free to add me too :)
  • Tarin626
    Tarin626 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Sent you a FR! I just came back after an absence on MFP but I'm back :-)
  • stitchtastic
    Options
    I'm a daily logger.Been here 47 days and lost 9lbs so far.Feel free all of you! :)
  • hawkeyes02
    Options
    Anyone can add me if they wish
  • NeverTooLateForChange
    NeverTooLateForChange Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    You, and anyone else can feel free to add me. I log in very day , several times a day. I am an involved "friend".
  • sneeley1783
    Options
    Please add me! I have no friends:( :sad:
  • chynatowngirl44
    chynatowngirl44 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the weight loss. Feel free to add me if you wish, I log daily as well
  • fatnomore201220132014
    fatnomore201220132014 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hi!

Today is my 100th day of logging and I still have about 30 pounds to lose! People who are commited and dedicated, feel free to add me!

:D
  • Parrishjune1
    Parrishjune1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm new too...count me in....planning on logging in everyday !
  • skinnyminigal
    Options
    I need friends too! 15 # is fantastic, I can't wait to say that I'm only on my first week!
  • Healthybaby03
    Healthybaby03 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    i love how you word things, please add me. I'm a daily logger. =)
  • skinnydream3r
    Options
    I'm on everyday and love talking to everyone!(: Feel free to add me