MFP Levels for Sugar/Protein/Fat/Carbs

Options
Hello. I started tracking with My Fitness Pal on January 1 and have lost 22 lbs. During the last week I have slowed down in losing weight. I've read a few places that I should disregard the My Fitness Pal levels that are preset for intake levels...especially for protein. I get most of my sugar from a banana in the morning, some coffee creamer and either an apple, greek yogurt or Nature Valley granola bar in the afternoon. Therefore, I am consistently over on my sugar intake. I am also over on my protein intake nearly every day. The good news is, I'm under on my carbs and fat. Any suggestions on what a more healthy distribution of intake might be that isn't the preset MFP levels? Thanks!

Replies

• XRavenhood
    XRavenhood Posts: 102
    Options
    I have the same problem as you! My calories, fat, carbs and sodium are under the radar, but my protein and sugar are always over and I've got my stuff set to 50%carbs /20%protein /30%fat. I'm also over on my fiber which I've already uped but I don't care about that, it works fine for me. I'm trying to gain muscle by playing sports and exercise and whatnot so I'm not too worried about my protein though I don't know better... It's the sugar that worries me the most. Even though it mostly comes from raw or atleast wholesome sources, it's always over. Worst part is I feel like I'm barely eating any sweets. My sugar intake must have over out of the roof, heck out of our atmosphere, before I decided to take charge!