I feel sooo good!

Options
I have been overweight for sometime now and finally made the decision to start living a better life, not only for myself, but also for my children. I've only lost 13 pounds since beginning the second time round (since January 2013) but how I feel on the inside is incredible. I guess I'm a sort of perfectionist in some areas of my life and in the past I would stress myself to the point of illness. Now when I'm feeling stressed, I exercise! I've been drinking water instead of sweet tea (my fav) and sodas and have started using food as a resource to fuel my body for energy instead of using it as a crutch or best friend. Anyway, feel free to add me as a friend~I could always use more motivation and friends! Good luck everyone!

Replies

• Poetic_Photography
    Options
    13 lbs. is amazing ~ you're doing great! :smile:

I was also a lover of sweet tea & sodas, but now they're a vice of the past...
  • beccami768
    beccami768 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! I am feeling good too! Funny how some of us dread the things that in the end make us feel amazing. I have been working out since January 1st and it has been therapeutic (probably spelling that wrong)...I guess I just needed to change my perspective.
  • pg3ibew
    pg3ibew Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    WHat do you mean, ONLY 13?
    That is awesome. Keep going.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!