What would you recommend....

Options
I love MFP, don't get me wrong. But it's not the best for tracking exercise, especially weight lifting... Does anyone have any apps that they would recommend? I'm looking for something that has a variety of exercises (weight machines, free weights, body weight, etc.) and will track the weight, number of reps, and number of sets.

it would be awesome if it could save exercise routines such as all leg exercises to easily repeat on different days. If it showed you your previous routine, that would be good too so that I can see when to increase reps or weight.

Anyone got anything good?

Replies

• ChrisLindsay9
    ChrisLindsay9 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    I was using Fitness Trainer (iPhone/iPod) for awhile. That was the best one that I could find. I don't recall if it had a feature where you could save a list of exercises. I stopped using it due to a preference to go old school; with workout log notebook and pen.
  • cwatts0
    cwatts0 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I track mine on bodybuilding.com. It allows you to save workout templates, and just fill in the details. It has a lot of exercises, maybe even too many. iPhone app makes it convenient.