Hola

Options
My name's Cindy and I'm here to get my fab bod back. In the last 2 years I've gone up 2 sizes and not pleased! I'm trying to get back on track by eating better and doing the P90X. I'm on day 10, and it's tough! Hoping to meet lots of new people to trade encouragement and support with!

Replies

• sdscouser
    sdscouser Posts: 320
    Options
    Hi there and welcome to a great place.
  • purdygrl
    purdygrl Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi Cindy,
    This is a great site. I joined a while back but didn't join any groups or keep motivated so I went off track. I have also started on p90x. I am doing the lean work out and have only been doing it for 5 days but am really loving it.
    Good luck with you journey.

:laugh:
  • colonc
    colonc Posts: 3
    Options
    Hey purdygrl!

Well, hopefully we can help keep each other on track. Tomorrow is my last day of week 2 of P90X, so we're pretty close in the schedule. I'm doing Lean also! The first week, my body was sore everywhere! But now it only hurts in the isolated areas that i work out the previous day, so I feel like I can do a lot more. Especially when it comes to abs! It was hard doing the ab ripper that first week when it was already sore from core! I've already lost 2.5 lbs. I know its not much, but it gives me that little bit of motivation to keep going! :)

---

sdcouser!

Thanks for the warm welcome!