Ladies, you may thank me later

Options
2»

Replies

• micheleb15
    micheleb15 Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Am I the only weirdo that thinks it's odd that this post is directed only at women?? Do men not like chocolate?

ONly if they also like men.

Ah, never knew about the correlation between men that like chocolate and homosexuality....
  • fervc6064
    fervc6064 Posts: 77
    Options
    Chocolate!!
  • mattagascar
    mattagascar Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I heard that dark chocolate makes women horngry
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options

No
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options

good thing I'm not a fan of dark chocolate . . . don't need any help in that department
  • theologynerd
    theologynerd Posts: 264 Member
    Options

I think it's just food in general that does that. Just me?
  • melmckay99
    melmckay99 Posts: 358
    Options
    I eat chocolate almost every day!
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    le sigh...now I want a nice square of dark godiva chocolate and a glass of wine.

And here I sit, with empty desk drawers and an apple waiting for my 3 o'clock break.
  • Neria1235
    Neria1235 Posts: 23
    Options
    I've got some LIndt dark choc with seas salt in the fridge and its just for me! (one square at a time :frown: ) Hubby likes choc too so I can't order anything he likes or it will accidentally get eaten before I get to it

Accidentally get eaten? That ain't no accident! :)
  • DefluffinMyStuffin
    DefluffinMyStuffin Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Am I the only weirdo that thinks it's odd that this post is directed only at women?? Do men not like chocolate?

Well, my husband has some "splaining" to do. He has an absolute love affair going on with Lindt 90%. Eats a square or three daily and considers it a grocery "staple".
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options

Well, my husband has some "splaining" to do. He has an absolute love affair going on with Lindt 90%. Eats a square or three daily and considers it a grocery "staple".

Got some bad news for you...
  • Sunny____
    Sunny____ Posts: 214
    Options
    I think he knows we need chocolate during TOM. It's only healthy if it dark chocolate. The dark chocolate has many health benefits and is considered one of the top health foods in the world.
  • MeMyCatsandI
    MeMyCatsandI Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    By chocolate, do they mean frosting??:bigsmile:
  • DefluffinMyStuffin
    DefluffinMyStuffin Posts: 76 Member
    Options

Got some bad news for you...
    Well, the house does need redecorating. There's an upside to everything. :drinker:
  • bizco
    bizco Posts: 1,949 Member
    Options
    I need a little bit of dark chocolate every day otherwise I'm afraid of what might happen. :explode:
  • evileen99
    evileen99 Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    I eat chocolate every day. Just not a lot of it.
  • nvpixie
    nvpixie Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I've been eating a square of Lindt Supreme Dark Chocolate 90% a few times a week. I LOVE it, and it hasn't affected my weight loss a bit. ♥
  • FitSuga
    FitSuga Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I eat dark chocolate almost everyday!
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options

Is that why men buy women chocolate??