Looking for support in my journey to moderation!

Options
Hi there, I’m Courtney and I’m looking for some understanding and support : )

I sum this up better on my profile, but I’m mostly here looking to be a healthier me. I’m trying to transition out of a very unhealthy diet routine I got myself into months ago that I know would have ended up harming my body in the long run. It’s still a struggle making myself realize how little food is too little, and how much working out is too much. MFP is my way of trying to grab out before I ruin my health long term. I still want to reach my goal, but I’ve lost the biggest portion of my weight too fast and dangerously…so I would rather maintain for a while and come to my goal more slowly and safely.

It’s a real struggle for me to eat as much as MFP suggests I do and to not work out more than I should each day. I’m terrified of gaining back the weight, but I know transitioning into healthier habits will help me not only with my health long term, but also with maintaining my weight. A person can’t live on as few calories and as much working out as I’ve been doing forever!

I joined for the educated structure of the site…but also for the support of others. It’s hard to talk to people in my everyday life about my weight because I feel like I’m annoying them…and I don’t like admitting how in deep I let myself get. I’d love a support system, as I haven’t been doing so well this week even using the site’s guide. I’m taking baby steps though…this unhealthy cocoon I spun myself is going to take time to bust out of!

I need people to hold me accountable...feel free to friend me if we have similar stats....or if you're just an understanding & compassionate person looking for buds!