Queries before starting 30 Day Shred

Options
Hi all! I am planning to start the 30 day shred.My goal is to get a toned body. If I happen to lose some inches from here and there then nothing like it. Did any of you follow any strict diet plan or did you continue your food intake like you regularly do. If I carry on eating as I generally do (and of course avoid fried and junk) will it be okay? My general meal consists of some rice, veggies, fish for lunch and dinner. I don't have fried food and sweets generally as they cause acne breakouts. But I do drink water alot. Will I be okay if I carry on my regular diet? Did any of you see differences while you were just doing the workout and not following any diet plan? Thanks all for replying in advance! I can't wait to start!

Replies

• wllwsmmr
    wllwsmmr Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    There is no need to follow any strict diet regardless of what you do! Unless you have medical conditions or allergies that restrict you from eating certain foods, there is no need to cut out any food! If you're looking for weight loss, as long as you're sticking with your caloric goals then it is fine! If you're looking for health too, then just ensure that the majority of your diet is healthy nutritious stuff! Though since you're starting 30DS and it is pretty intense exercise, you might have to up your calories a little to maintain a reasonable deficit and also to ensure that you don't burn out!
    It'd be good if you open your diary and/or include some stats like your height, current weight, and how much you eat so that people can help more directly :)
  • S_U_M_M_E_R
    S_U_M_M_E_R Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I am planning to start the 30 day shred.My goal is to get a toned body. If I happen to lose some inches from here and there then nothing like it. Did any of you follow any strict diet plan or did you continue your food intake like you regularly do. If I carry on eating as I generally do (and of course avoid fried and junk) will it be okay? My general meal consists of some rice, veggies, fish for lunch and dinner. I don't have fried food and sweets generally as they cause acne breakouts. But I do drink water alot. Will I be okay if I carry on my regular diet? Did any of you see differences while you were just doing the workout and not following any diet plan? Thanks all for replying in advance! I can't wait to start!
    There is a group of us doing the 30 day shred which started March 1. Would you like to join our group? Let me know and I'll connect you.