Got my Stone

Options
I started MFP in the middle of January and today I got my first stone!!!

I am so pleased with myself. Its the most weight ive lost since being diagnosed hypothyroid nearly 20 years ago.

It also my sons second birthday today. Woop woop.

Replies

• jimmyalice1984
    jimmyalice1984 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Sharon, all the UK ers will understand the significance of 14 lbs/stone thing, and you've reached it in a nice healthy time span. Keep doing what you're doing :smile:
  • vboully
    vboully Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Well done! I get the lbs and stone thing even though we measure everything in kilos here. What a great result even without juggling a two year old! I hit my stone 2 weeks ago after 8 weeks of MFP, so woo hoo to us both!!
    Nessie
    Port Augusta South Australia
  • bengillam
    bengillam Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    That's awesome well done :)

How have you gone about it? New work out or just watching what you eat?

Just started properly myself this last 2 weeks, more so this last week with 2 miles walk a day managed a couple of lbs already really hoping i can make a go of it this time.

Hope your little boy has a great birthday too ;)
  • sharonmunday90
    sharonmunday90 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Well done! I get the lbs and stone thing even though we measure everything in kilos here. What a great result even without juggling a two year old! I hit my stone 2 weeks ago after 8 weeks of MFP, so woo hoo to us both!!
    Nessie
    Port Augusta South Australia

Congrats too x
  • sharonmunday90
    sharonmunday90 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    That's awesome well done :)

How have you gone about it? New work out or just watching what you eat?

Just started properly myself this last 2 weeks, more so this last week with 2 miles walk a day managed a couple of lbs already really hoping i can make a go of it this time.

Hope your little boy has a great birthday too ;)

I think my diary is open so take a look.

I take a kettlebell class once per week. Pilates once per week and walking.
    I am watching what im eating but im not stopping myself from having a treat.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!