Looking for some lean gains buddies from UK

ipiddock
ipiddock Posts: 97 Member
Hi. Been using MFP for 10 months now. Started at 196 lbs and now down to 134. I would describe my weight loss program since 150 lbs as a cutting exercise, preparing for a bulk. Looking for some buddies to get tips, techniques, nutritional advice,etc. Don't want to screw-up the bulk, want lean gains.

Replies

• ipiddock
    Wow. Either I have a reputation or there's nobody out there building muscle. :-( Maybe I have offended the community by stating UK. I'm open to all :-)))
  • No its just the Title of the post, I didn't figure out what you meant until I read your last post.
    I lost all the weight I wanted, and am now looking to build up some muscle too. I'm still working on all the tricks of nutrition though cause I don't want to get any fat again either.
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    wow you dropped to a very low weight . what is your body fat % ?
  • exile40
    exile40 Posts: 161 Member
    I think you guys are both ahead in your processes but I'll join you guys once I reach my target weight. I have the same plan.
    I'll be keeping a close eye of my %BF throughout the process. Feel free to add me.
  • ms_leanne
    ms_leanne Posts: 523 Member
    I can't really join you in this but maybe try reposting in Team UK section and you might find some more buddies in there.
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    I've been building since mid-December. Am experimenting with calorie cycling. I've added you.
  • ipiddock
    wow you dropped to a very low weight . what is your body fat % ?

I'm now around 13% (according to the scales).
  • mrdgrayiii
    mrdgrayiii Posts: 11
    Why have all the lean gains blogs on mfp died, bump dammit.