Calories burned using 30 day shred level 2

Options
I just started level 2 of 30 day shred and I had found a formula that I used for level 1 and was wondering if anyone has a formula for level 2. I know I am burning more calories then level 1. Please help.

Replies

• zlauerMom
    zlauerMom Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I don't know about formulas. I use BodyMediaFit which tracks everything I do. I also use a HRM sometimes, but my HRM doesn't tell me calories unless it knows what activity I'm doing and it is using GPS to track my movement. I use the HRM to see my cardiovascular improvement over time.

So, for me, my BMF gave me this data for Workout 1 - 186 calories burned (this was my third time doing the workout), for Workout 2 - 157 calories burned (this was the fourth time doing the workout). In both cases I was using 5lbs weights.
    I did notice that my calorie burns for the workouts increased some (between 10 -20 calories) as I became more capable. I should also mention, I do the workouts three days a week and not every day.
  • crstnaa
    crstnaa Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 140lbs and when I was doing Level 2 I was burning about 200 calories. (According to my HRM)
    Hope that helps!