Playing by the healthy rules

Options
I am so frustrated! I have been working to live a healthier lifestyle since September 2012. I lost well in the beginning but then ran into a water weight issue that had to be addressed with my MD. Now, I am so stuck I'm ready to scream! I am so frustrated that I find myself eating the old way--thinking...what the heck. My guilt is through the roof. I have even cut back on the number of times I work out each week and just stayed in. I have lost about 30 pounds but I been up and down so much that I have only had a solid loss of 17. How do I remotivate myself to play by the rules?

Replies

• cryswest57
    cryswest57 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    What kind of foods did you eat before? Did you ever eat anything you liked? Some can eat purely clean, but not everyone. Try eating as much healthy as you can and maybe one snack you like or so. Depriving oneself can lead to binges later. I have been getting stressed about all of this too if it makes you feel better. What is your background story? Mine is I'm 5 months post-partum, and I want to look good by the summer. If you know what your goal is then you can make short-term and long-term goals. You can friend me if you'd like!