Chronicles of A Fitness Freak

Options
Hey all you diet and fitness geeks!

I am a fitness and diet junkie myself and there was no better place for me to share my passion for it than myfitnesspal :) I am a software developer by day. But my fairly sedentary job is what pushes me to have a more active lifestyle. I love doing different things and mix my exercises up. For many years I did yoga, and enjoyed its benefits of it in my life. Recently I have started doing the home fitness videos like insanity/p90x, and I have been loving it, because the workouts are great and it isnt time or space bound (you can do it anywhere and at you time).

But the biggest passion in my life is to club my love for fitness with my love for writing. I am a fitness blogger on the side as well and write down various tips and tricks in terms of diet and workout that I have tried and tested myself and it has worked out beautifully. But the most important reason I write is because I love motivating my readers. I love helping them overcome a problem and give them solutions to find a way out.

If my writing resonates with you then please follow my blog: www.stayfitchronicles.com

Thank you all and have a great day! :smile: