Calling All Wives & Mothers !

Options
2»

Replies

• aften_g
    aften_g Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm Aften, 28 year old mom of 2 girls, almost 7 and 2. I'm 5'5'' as well and started at 244, I'm at 185 now and looking to get around 160. Anyone is free to add me, I log daily and my diary is open!
  • trea4luck
    Options
    I am a mom of two daughters and married looking for motivation to help me lose 40 pounds...just getting started here!
  • LoriDiane2
    LoriDiane2 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I've been married for 24 years and have 6 kids, 4 biological and 2 adopted. I want to lose about 15 pounds to feel good and be healthy. I try to exercise every day. I'm on level 2 of the 30 day shred and I love the challenge. Feel free to add me as a friend!!
  • NaturallyLala
    NaturallyLala Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! Im a wife and mother as well and looking to loose about 20-30 pounds! Im 5'2 and weighing in at 158. Maybe we can keep each other motivated.
  • kblocklinger
    Options
    Hi my name is Kellie, I am and I have just began my journey and it is for real this time. I have tried dieting for the last several I think that I set my mind to it and I will and can do it. It seems as though this time I am completely motivated and committed to this. I may need a little support from some friends in the same situation. Thanks for reading and I hope that i make a few long life friends from this.
  • KimmiSandhu
    KimmiSandhu Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm a full time mum of 3. hoping to motivate my friends on myfitnesspal and vice versa. Feel free to add me.:smile:
    I enjoy doing workout 4-5 times a week.