Hi from Canada

Options
Hi thanks to a good friend of mine I found this site. I have struggled with my weight and health issues all of my life. I was recently diagnosed by accident with celiac so that changed my life and diet over night.

I am a 40 year old WAHM with a 6 year old girl. I started my life changing journey just over a year ago.

Since changing our food intake and doing strength training for women I have lost over 60lbs and countless inches. At my heaviest I was pushing out of a size 16 and now comfortably fit into a size 8.

I am still working on loosing that last 15lbs and things are slowing down so I am now food logging. I have tried using the app for my exercising but since much of my workout is strength training it does not seem to work as well for intake.

But I do LOVE the food side of it all and it is helping keeping track of all my intake and seeing where my sugars, calories, fat and salt come from. I have already made changes because of this and hope this will keep kicking the training and weight loss in high gear.

My only regret now is that I didn't take any before pictures, in fact I would make my husband delete any pictures of me at my heaviest so little even exist and I never took measurements but I know I have lost an insane amount of inches just based on clothes from a year ago and how they are falling off this year.

I look forward to the support on here for continued success.