My story

Options
I do not wanna call this my success story, because I am not finished. However I would like to tell my story. I think my journey started around the time my sister passed away 14 years ago, I was really close to my sister we would always play outside together. I was around 8 at the time she passed away. I think I began to eat for comfort, From then on I began to gain weight. When i graduated high school i was around 295, then about three years ago my father passed away I was a junior in college at this time, again i turned to food to comfort me. So on January 1st of 2010 I began my journey back to the healthy world. I weighed in at 336 which i do not believe was my heaviest. On this day April 16th I have last a total of 48 lbs, I cant even begin to explain how good I feel. But i know that I still have a long way to go. My end goal weight is somewhere around 195.

Replies

• WrenLynn
    WrenLynn Posts: 213
    Options
    Congrats on your 48 lb. loss! That is a BIG accomplishment! I have two of my brothers so I know how you feel to lose a loved one. Keep your head up and keep on believing in yourself and you will get where you want to be!
  • ScarletTarah
    ScarletTarah Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I am very sorry for your loses.
    I think that it is wonderful that you are doing something for yourself and feeling great.
  • tonashjon
    Options
    That is amazing! I am so proud of you. I know from experience how hard it is, but you decided to do it and stuck with it!! Good for you. Keep up the good work!!
  • acakeforawife
    Options
    Congratulations, you are doing wonderfully!
  • sumraine
    sumraine Posts: 4
    Options
    You are doing Great!!! It's a hard road, but anyone can do it!!!!

163303.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • momieof2
    momieof2 Posts: 98
    Options
    Congratulations :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: You should be so proud of yourself!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!