I'm impressed

Options
It has been almost 2 full weeks that I have been eating a meat and dairy free diet.....My reasons for eliminating those things from my diet were stomach issues, and honestly, when I decided to start, I didnt have very high hopes. However, so many things have convinced me that this is how I want to live for the rest of my life!

1. Since going meat and dairy free I have had no stomach pain....at all. I actually sat in shock after a dinner out with my parents and son one night, because it was the first time that I ever remember that I wasnt in pain, or nauseated after eating at a restaraunt.

2. I have lost 6lbs, and the only change to my diet was cutting out meat and milk.

3. I have horrible skin, but its actually clearing up, to the point that my coworkers are noticing.

4. I have some anxiety issues, and havent needed to take anxiety meds since I started this plan

5. My energy has gone through the roof! I'm not all cranky feeling and stuff anymore

6. I have not, nor have I had the urge to, binge in this time period!!!

Replies

• Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear animal products make you feel like that, but am glad you have figured out what your body needs! I'm impressed too!
  • beccasetsfire
    Options
    Congrats!
  • Murdog
    Murdog Posts: 70
    Options
    Congrats! Keep it up. I often wonder if that is the route I should take as well.
  • AlynnP1005
    AlynnP1005 Posts: 195
    Options
    It really amazes me how good I feel.....And it really makes me angry that I could have been feeling like this a long time ago if I had just sat down and studied my food journal to see when I felt the crappiest. Argh. Oh well.....I am just glad I discovered this now :):):)