Netflix Instant Workout Videos

Options
Has anyone tried any of the workout DVDs That are available on Netflix Instant?

Replies

• HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I've got some in my instant queue to try out but haven't yet, I'll let you when I do:drinker: Just so many choices on Netflix can get so it's hard to pick what to watch, what to do sometimes!:laugh: Not that I'm complaining mind you!:tongue:

Which ones are you interested in?
  • beccasetsfire
    Options
    I have Crunch: Boot Camp Training out in my queue but haven't gotten the chance to try it yet. I also own hiphop abs but haven't done that yet either i dont know why but I seem to have issues with work out videos. I can spend an hour a day at the gym or do wii active for hours on end but i can't get into work out videos lol
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options
    I have Crunch: Boot Camp Training out in my queue but haven't gotten the chance to try it yet. I also own hiphop abs but haven't done that yet either i dont know why but I seem to have issues with work out videos. I can spend an hour a day at the gym or do wii active for hours on end but i can't get into work out videos lol
    haha! Yea I hear ya, I have one sitting on the desk here even out of the DVD case just waiting for me to drop it in the player.....but have I done it yet? um, NO:blushing: :bigsmile:

I wonder if being at a gym where everyone is there for the same reason, getting healthy and in shape makes a big difference in time passing quickly. I dunno what my hang up is but I'm gonna try and push throught it tonight, ok, tommorow then. Let's see how I do.

OMG, now that didn't sound very positive did it? Ok, I WILL do it by tommorow at midnight.

You in??:tongue::wink:
  • beccasetsfire
    Options
    I will try one of mine tonight after dinner before I go to the gym!
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options
    I will try one of mine tonight after dinner before I go to the gym!
    Sounds good to me, good luck/:drinker: :wink:
  • beccasetsfire
    Options
    I tried the Cardio Dance but I guess I haven't taken a dance class in a long time cause I couldn't keep up!
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options
    Hey Becca,:happy:
    Bummer I just noticed all those instant workouts are off streaming on the 30th!:sad:

ok, the one I just now did wasn't bad, actually sorta fun, considering I didn't have much room where i was doing it, I had fun!

It's only a 15 minute dance one but moves quick and you sure feel it:tongue: . "Dance Off The Inches: 15 Minute Express"

Tried any others since the Cardio one? Gonna try another dance one now to see what I think.

I wish they'd keep them on instant since most are pretty short and I hate to waste a DVD mail one on something so short, ya know what I mean? :ohwell:

Becca♥